PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Olympic Gold Medalist

Hey there peeps!!! Just Chillin with my dog here. He's actully on my lap sleeping right now. It's hard balancing a dog and typing on the computer. Anyways Pierre and I just came back from our walk. I swear, if walking ur dog was in the olympics, we would win. He is very energized when it comes to walking. I guess there's something wrong with the house. Every time he goes inside, he gets all lazy. Or maybe it's the fresh air that pumps him up. Maybe I should have more windows open around the house. Then maybe he won't be lazy. HAHAHAHAHA What was i thinking?!?!?!?! We're talking about Pierre here!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pierre thinks going outside is freedom!!!!! That's why he gets depressed inside: it's like jail!

    ReplyDelete